Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ugh

I'm sitting here with my Angel bear Hope.. I didn't have any proper meals today at all. I grabbed a banana nut muffin on the way to an appointment, then several hours after, I had some chips and dip. Apparently, I'm not feeling well from that.. Not even an hour after having those chips and dip, my tummy spit it out with diarrhea. So of course I'm feeling a bit crappy tonight. After that bout in the bathroom, I conked out for four hours, then another four after that.. boy my sleep is screwed.

My day wasn't too much of a downer though.. I sold my keyboard.. I never use it like I wish I would.. so I made $40 out of that.

And on late sunday night I got an iMac! It's nothing of the brand new variety but I've wanted a back up computer in case anything goes wrong with my iBook. Of course, while I spend my last two semesters going bonkers and freaking out over studying with a huge desire to PASS everything.

.. I want chocolate... :)

No comments: