Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Home Stretch

I am finally two semesters away from graduating from College! I'm working for an Associates just so I can finally feel like I've made it through school.. and I think I'll transfer to a University to get a Bachelors in Social Work.

I registered for two classes this fall - Biology 119 and Math 118. I'll be going Monday's and Wednesdays with three days off to kick my butt into a good little student and actually do well on exams.

During the spring semester I'll take two more classes - Psychology 221 and Astronomy 101 or something.... and finally, finally, finally get a degree in my hands!

I am seeing a Neurologist tomorrow.. or today being it's almost 2am when I'm writing this... hopefully this guy will help with a bunch of nerve-y pains and sensations that I've gotten on and off for the last 6 years and I've about reached my breaking point of dealing with it.. Help please would be nice... wish me luck.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It must feel so good to be almost done! Congratulations!