Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mom's Cooking

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the lovely meal she made for me on Friday night. But I do have a photo of the mess she left behind:

When I added hot water to the pot after adding the soap.. it made a nice heart shape..




Saturday I did nothing but sleep. So today I got up to clean that mess of hers.. And Viola:



Today, unfortunately I'm feeling really crabby.. not sure why. But I do intend on remedying the crankiness by heading out for a long bike ride after I shower.. I just put on a much more comfortable seat because the one the bike came with does not do well on long rides.

Fun stuff huh? I have a week left before school and it's driving me nuts sometimes because I've been having some crazy dreams lately.. Probably the stress of it all.

No comments: