Saturday, August 9, 2008

Inspection

So I passed inspection, thankfully. The funny thing was, I had a bunch of deaf friends over and we were chatting and I was scanning some stuff.. all sorts of things. Of course it made the waiting game a bit long but it was worthwhile.

I can't believe how tired I feel right now when I went into a deep sleep from about 10am to 3 or 4pm? Lisa, her son Andy, his girlfriend Yesi and I were all going to go play Paintball but the weather was predicting thunderstorms by early afternoon, and it was ugly that morning. Then we decided to cancel and go tomorrow.

Then I went back to sleep and just loved being in a deep sleep. I don't sleep too deeply very often and just wanted to stay there. I haven't been feeling all that great either so I thought "oh for god's sake, leave me alone!" but then by 4pm, I was up and actually doing pretty well.. Now I'm tired again.

I'm betting it's the storm that's on the way otherwise.. I'm all good.

I know I sound incredibly boring but I just can't get over how fast time is going and school starts in two weeks! YIKES!

No comments: