Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Guzzling coffee



I'm not one to guzzle my coffee down - even on my busy days, I just can't drink it down like water.. but today I am because I NEED TO CLEAN! Later I'll post a messy picture.. and then a clean picture. Sound good?

Sure it does! Cheer me on here folks!

EDIT: PICS AND A QUICK VIDEO.. I've never posted a video before so this is my first time... hope it's okay and not too boring! The music you hear in the background is a bootleg of tori amos concerts from a gig she did in Chicago back in 2003 on August 10.. and I believe I was there? I can't remember at the moment.. too much coffee in my system to think straight. But I think I was.. because it was the Auditorium theatre which I despise.

Never mind, there was an error in uploading the video.. ah well. the pix are enough.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You've inspired me to clean...well maybe not!

Crazy Bear said...

High. A bing search brought me here. I searched keywords "guzzling coffee" because I was just curious if anyone else besides me guzzles coffee for the effect. Oh, I like the taste of it also, but the reason I drink it is for the effect. At five am my 49 year old bones don't want to get out of bed, let alone move around. I need to chug at least the first cup for the initial kickstart. Then the blood begins to thaw enough to flow, and the joints all settle into place, so the second cup gets consumed a little bit slower...