Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good morning

I didn't get up at a decent time to go to my doctor appointment today. It's at RIC to get my awful leg braces fixed but because it is currently.. oh 11 degrees outside and my ankles alone feel like they're about to break. I'm not that fat, thank you very much, I'm just simply not up to it.

Good grief, can you say Seasonal Affective Disorder? Yep.

I had a dream yesterday that woke me up - apparently it was some sort of trip filled with a car, my parents [beloved dad was alive], stealing and court. So, I woke up and called mom immediately because she had court to go to yesterday.. She's still not in jail. Yay. She goes back April 2.

The other night I went to Dominicks and spent a surprising $50. NO junk! Just 2 cases of water, 2 boxes of honey nut cheerios [on sale for $2!], 2 bananas, milk, some health bars, grapes, 6 fruit cups, Organics bean & cheese burritos.. I think that's it. I was proud of myself for no junk food. So I had a proper breakfast that I haven't had in AGES.. A bowl of honey nut cheerios, a banana and a nice big cup of Joe.

Today I'm finally getting off my ass and heading to my physical science class and hopefully the teacher will accept all my tardy work.

No comments: