Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gone Ruby Red, Hope for Help & Silly Lisa

*sings to the tune of a Tori Amos song..also a line in the song called Take To The Sky*
"I dyed my hair red today..."



Lisa, put my favorite bear, whose name is Hope. Her tag says "Desire" but I preferred Hope. in my basket while I went to get some laundry downstairs.. I took this photo when I came back.. It reminded me of my lovely times in the hospital when I was in the rehabilitation place and this one woman, not me, would always a doll with her and wouldn't do anything til the doll was OK. Anyway..


And Lisa being silly with the socks from the Payless Shoe Source.



View three more?

Woohoo, the Giants won... now off to continue enjoying House.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog...looks great and I'll check back often.
Shannon

Candace D said...

I really like the red!

And for a second there I was like... "Wait, she's not in payless is she?!" My friends and I used to have highheeled shoe races in payless until we got kicked out.

Kate said...

Nope, we weren't doing that. lol I saw her take some and she just went "shhh"