Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years

I'm not sleeping really well tonight. I had such a productive Sunday and hoped to sleep through the night. Not really happening the way I'd like right now.

I swear to get up in 4 hours and start my day.

I made a list today while I was drinking coffee. Headed off to Target and was able to pick up a new balance ball and a Pilates DVD. I may not be able to do the exercises today but I'll do it when I get home.

After Target, I went to the Dollar Store and got a few more things off my list. A bath mat to put on the kitchen floor. I make quite a mess when I do my dishes. Some more dish towels. Again, I make a mess out of things while I clean. A manicure set for mom, scrubbing gloves to wear while I shower. They feel really good on my skin when it's all soapy. Water because I was thirsty and I feel like I got one more thing but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

It was really nice to feel a bit more centered and focused this afternoon. Of course, it was cold but I dressed right for it in layers. I just felt really good today. Even though yesterday felt like a bummer because I slept A TON and I felt kind of depressed but I couldn't put my finger on that either. Probably for not getting up when I wanted to.

I'm going to attempt to sleep the last few hours that I can and be hopeful this Monday will go well.

Oh yea, before I forget, I think because I was starving and determined not to order out, I cooked some breaded chicken tonight and peas. Unfortunately I had an anxiety attack that lasted for a while. I really made it through the attack though by cleaning and trying to slow down but the shaking did last for what felt like a long time.

OK, back to bed.

No comments: