Sunday, April 20, 2008

finally a good sunday start off.

I couldn't sleep last night.. not too much of a reason.. OK other than the unexpected drama from one of the people in my building, it wasn't really that keeping me up. It was certainly the full moon and I had too much pop so..

The point is, instead of tossing around for the entire day, I decided to go for a workout. I biked to Bally - a good 30 minutes, then did my weights on the machines, then walked around a little.. After all of that, I biked home. I should be conked out for a nap now but.. I don't think I will. Who knows.

I'm just glad I spent a Sunday working out instead of sulking inside doing the other things I will no doubt be tending to today... like homework for instance.

I have to write a lab summary, chapter review, get started on some papers.. watch Sweet Nothing In My Ear with Lisa. OK that's not homework but I am looking forward to that - as well as VP'ing with KAREN! I haven't seen or spoken to her for a LONG time.. Karen was an assistant coach at Gallaudet when I was on the Cross Country team and a very frequent visitor when I was in the hospital back in 2001-2002.

OK. Mind is blank. OH wait --- I went to see The Blue Man Group on Friday night! I loved it! I'd totally go again!

No comments: