Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy life

I've been working really hard at keeping up with school the last few weeks. My Humanities teacher seems to like throwing in last minute "summary" assignments which makes it a little frustrating when we have other classes to keep on top of. But that is life of course. My math class is doing good.. I failed a recent quiz in math because I didn't do some of the homework which I'm fine with since I'm sure to not fail this class.

Stuff with my mom is chaotic.. I envy people who have good relationships with their parents. You're lucky to be so close to them and be as open to them. I was never too close to my parents.. my mom drinks and relapsed when I was 15. But before then, I was pretty close to her in general terms of trust. Then I had some great close moments with my beloved dad when he stayed with me at the hospital during the time I was sick.

Enough of that.. Today was good.. I didn't go outside though but I got mostly my science homework done.. I still need to do some math and humanities stuff.. but I'm feeling really weird so maybe I need a big computer break.

One of these days I should post pictures.. I'm sure that would be more entertaining!

No comments: