Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring is ALMOST here

Yesterday and today I noticed something interesting.. the SUN was out! Well, let me take that back - yesterday it was windy and big flurries came tumbling down but nothing stuck. Today the SUN was OUT! It was really nice!

I wasn't feeling well yesterday, just kind of weird. I don't know how to explain it but my body was definitely fighting the need to get sick but eventually had to let go. I've already been fighting a cold and a junky cough but it let loose over night. So I skipped my 2pm class to rest up for my 6pm math midterm. I think I did well for the math term.. I froze up for the last question - I kind of knew the answer but didn't know how to get it out.. I hate when that happens.. As far as I can tell, I believe I have two or three obvious wrong answers.. I know some of them I had an answer but I don't quite think I did it all correctly.

It's funny during the graphing, I was struggling with the first one because my points weren't lining up.. so I went to the next one, it wasn't a problem.. moved on and eventually headed back to my graph.. after redoing my points, I finally got a straight line!

I think I might actually pass my math class for once. I'm certainly doing a TON better than I ever have!

Spring break is next week! I can't wait to just hang out and go out! It's supposed to warm up finally and hit the 50s this week!

No comments: