Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lost the Train of Thought

I've been wanting to blog.. a lot.. I just seem to lose the motivation to keep up with it and when I attempt to.. No one seems comment.. Comments always help me feel better

Instead of focusing on what I used to love to do.. I'm moving on from that because all of that "used to do" stuff is needing to be put in a garbage disposal.

I've been majorly addicted to Twitter.. especially while using Ubertwitter on my blackberry.

This friday June 12, I go see PJ Harvey for my first time! I never got a chance to see her in concert. I'm looking forward to taking pictures when we get there. I'm hoping it doesn't get too crazy and I end up reliving my traumatic experience of seeing Tori Amos at the Vic. Lisa's going with me.. and even though she's deaf she does seem to enjoy lighting and watching the singers expressions on their face.. Just go with the flow of it all.

Besides my future plans.. I've been sick with a terrible sinus infection since Sunday and that has really left me feeling down and sleeping a lot. Thankfully I don't have any major assignments or appointments to attend to. But all this coughing up junk is no fun. Really no fun.

Also next week June 17-20. I'm going on my first deaf-blind retreat.. I'm going to be training as an SSP.. I need to find out what that means but I'm looking forward to it.. It's going to be a new experience for myself.

I'll definitely take my camera with me and take lots of photos. And if I have any internet access for my laptop and a chance to write, I'll do my best to keep everyone updated.

Sleeping pill is kicking ... I'm getting a little sleepy to say the least.

No comments: